Login to Complete An Existing Application or to Access Judging Panel
Evaluation of a show’s sponsorship development/management program and the effect the program had on the show. Judging criteria includes:
- Creativity in program offerings and elements that attract potential sponsors.
- Overall development of the program and deliverables to sponsors.
- Clarity of information, overall message and content usefulness in the marketing pieces used to promote the program.
- How well the marketing elements used to promote the program relate to the “theme” of the event in terms of overall presentation and visual appeal.
- How well the program met its intended goals.
The submission form for this category will request the following information:
|Sponsorship Program Goals and Objectives||Provide an overview of the goals and objectives the program was intended to meet/fulfill.|
|Sponsorship Program Performance||Provide in-depth detail as to how the program met its goals and objectives. This information may be provided in narrative format using the text box below or a file (such as a case study format) may be uploaded in the following question.|
|Sponsorship Program Performance Upload||Upload supporting documentation regarding the program's performance here. Maximum file size for this upload is 10MB.|
|Additional Upload 1||Upload additional documentation/photos of the program here. Maximum file size for this upload is 10MB.|
|Additional Upload 2||Upload additional documentation/photos of the program here. Maximum file size for this upload is 10MB.|
|Additional Upload 3||Upload additional documentation/photos of the program here. Maximum file size for this upload is 10MB.|
|Information Posted Online||Enter the URL for information posted on a website that pertains to your entry.|
|Final Note||Is there anything else you would like us to know about the entry? Use the space below to enter additional details not addressed by the other questions and/or that you would like the judges to consider.|
QUESTIONS? Contact Mary Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (972) 687-9226.