Login to Complete An Existing Application or to Access Judging Panel
Show Promotion Web site
Any web site used to promote attendance at a show. Judging criteria includes:
- Overall presentation, visual appeal and creativity.
- Organization of the information presented and ease of navigation/user-friendliness.
- Clarity of pertinent information, value of information presented and content usefulness.
- Performance metrics such as average monthly visits, Google analytics, etc.
- How the website contributed to the overall success of the exhibition and/or event.
The submission form for this category will request the following information:
|Show Promotion Website Goals and Objectives||Provide an overview of the goals and objectives the website was intended to meet/fulfill and how these were to be measured.|
|Show Promotion Website Innovative Features||Describe, if any, new and innovative features used in the website that made it stand out above others.|
|Show Promotion Website Performance||Provide in-depth detail as to how the website met its goals and objectives. This information may be provided in narrative format using the text box below or a file (such as a case study format) may be uploaded in the following question.|
|Show Promotion Website Performance Upload||Upload supporting documentation regarding the initiative's performance here. Maximum file size for this upload is 10MB.|
|Additional Upload||Upload any additional documentation here. Maximum file size for this upload is 10MB.|
|Show Promotion Website URL||Enter the website's URL here.|
|Final Note||Is there anything else you would like us to know about the entry? Use the space below to enter additional details not addressed by the other questions and/or that you would like the judges to consider.|
QUESTIONS? Contact Mary Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (972) 687-9226.